Need help with your muscle or joint problem?
NHS South East Essex MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe & effective
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web.
It covers a range of MSK injuries and condition, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries.
- Anyone over 18
- Anyone who’s been advised or chooses to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
- A personalised recovery plan
- Step-by-step guidance
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatment and services, if needed
- Follow the button link below to access your local getUBetter service
- With the same email you use to register above, create an account in the getUBetter app.
- Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Need more help?
Get in touch: [email protected]